Tuesday, September 14, 2010

August 2010


The people have spoken!  (Okay, really it was just JB...)  Here are some pics of sweet baby Stella from August 2010.  I apologize in advance for the spacing.  I hate the way blogger does photos!  Enjoy!


Play time with daddy



I love wearing her around.  I can't think of anything that snuggling doesn't improve.
Showing off her poodle skirt at the diner!




We were so excited any time she had those pretty eyes open early in the month.  It wasn't to often...so we grabbed the camera!

She loves having her hands up by her face.  I love it too.  Do I sense a flair for the dramatic?
She's been so good at restaurants so far.  It's a blessing.  This day we were at good ole El Charro T with the Parker's.
A day out with her buddy Max!
Sometimes she gets to "help" daddy work. 
She loves to bat the bugs on her bouncer


My first bunny ears!


Sometimes she likes her carseat.  She loves to ride once she gets in the car though.


BOOMER!
I am so glad sweet baby smiles are a part of our lives now.
All dolled up for church

Loving her playtime with her Mouschi!

She learned to read!  haha 

She's ready for her close-up!




She's starting to hold her head up so well!

 <>
She's a happy girl!
There's only one Oklahoma...
(Raisin' her up right!)
 

1 comment: